In honor of Callie, What is your favorite part/thing about weddings, and why?
Definitely the romance of it all! Seeing the excitement – and nerves – between the bride and groom (which I initially typed as hero and heroine lol!)
I've always been fascinated by the research that goes into writing a book. Did you come across anything challenging/funny/interesting while researching for One in a Million?
Lots!!! Here’s a few:
1. Hey, brides, tuck a sugar cube into your glove -- according to Greek culture, the sugar will sweeten your union.
2. The English believe a spider found in a wedding dress means good luck. Yikes!
3. In English tradition, Wednesday is considered the "best day" to marry, although Monday is for wealth and Tuesday is for health.
4. The groom carries the bride across the threshold to bravely protect her from evil spirits lurking below.
5. Saturday is the unluckiest wedding day, according to English folklore. Funny -- it's the most popular day of the week to marry! -- (from wedding.theknot.com)
Now that you're finished with the Lucky Harbor series (insert pout here), do you have plans for another series? If so, can you give us a couple hints as to what it will be about?
it will have hot heroes. J I’m sorry, I’m on strict gag order here. I’ll be announcing the new series shortly after the holidays, I promise!
Continuing on with talk about series, I love the small town, middle of nowhere feel of Animal Magnetism. From what I understand book 6 will be coming out within the next year, can tell us a bit about Darcy and AJ? Also, how many more books can we look out for in the AM series?
Darcy and AJ’s story is called STILL THE ONE and let’s just say that neither Darcy nor AJ saw it coming. J
Okay, one last super important question, what's the last song you listened to on repeat?
Ed Sheeran’s Don’t. I heart him.
Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Jill Shalvis lives in a small town in the Sierras full of quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill’s sexy contemporary and award-winning books wherever romances are sold and click on the blog button above for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountains adventures.